IMPORTANT: The itinerary may change, but the tour will run in both directions without altering your itinerary at any time.
Upcoming Departures 2022:
- Santiago: From April 9 to 17, 2022: From € 390
1 ’Day – Departure From Spain
Departure from different parts of Spain to go to the southern tip of the Iberian Peninsula. We will embark for the night on a comfortable ferry that will pass from one column of Hercules to another, the limit of the world known according to the Romans.
2 ’Day – Tangier – Marrakech
After customs controls, we will start our journey from the green and temperate Mediterranean to venture to Marrakech, on the way to the heart ofMorocco.
Here, on this organized trip to Morocco, you will be able to enjoy the views. Then we will arrive at the tourist capital of Morocco, the red city of Marrakech. We will have time to visit its beautiful Souk, the market, the Bahia Palace, and enjoy the sunset in the mythical Yamaa el Fna square. If you are not tired yet… get ready for a night of delirium in Marrakech!
Did you know…
- The origin of the market in the Jemaa el Fna square in Marrakech has an unknown origin. Some argue that the name may be an ancient neologism meaning “assembly of the dead.”
- The city is divided into two large areas, the oldest also known as La Medina and the modern one called Guéliz. You can explore these 2 areas on this organized Morocco trip.
- The name of Marrakech or Marrakesh, means in the Berber language “land of God”. The city is located at the intersection between the desert and the snow-capped peaks of the Atlas Mountains.
3 ’Day – Marrakech – Dadés
Today, in the morning in this circuit through Morocco, we will wake up early to enjoy another jewel and UNESCO world heritage of Morocco: Ait Ben Haddou. We will visit its famous Kasbah, that is, a fortified town made of mud, earth and straw. From there we will go up the ancient and winding roads that make their way through the Atlas chain, passing through the highest mountains in all of Africa, after Kilimanjaro. Then we will move towards the Sahara desert, crossing the Atlas Mountains.
4 ’Day – Dadés – Merzouga
From here we will continue our organized trip to Morocco we will cross the Todra Gorges, impressive cliffs formed by the erosion of ancient rivers. We will head to the desert and spend the night in Merzouga, the door of the desert and we will be speechless when we admire the dunes of Erg Chebbi, the highest dunes in Morocco that have a maximum height of 150 m.
5 ′ Day – Merzouga – Night In The Desert
¡Come on, stand up! It’s time to go to the desert!
In the morning we can enjoy an optional 4 × 4 ride in which we will be taken to see nomadic peoples of the desert and the Kohl Mines. This mineral is used by Moroccan women to paint their eyes.
When the sun subsides we will meet the friendly dromedar friends and we will begin our caravan towards the Haimas camp, enjoying the play of shadows that the sunset generates between the dunes. Here we will have a dinner and enjoy the animation of our Berber friends. If the party is not going with you, you can enjoy a romantic night under the stars of the Sahara …
Did you know…
- On one of the limits of the Sahara, in Mauritania, there is a beach in Nouadhibou Bay where the world’s largest ship graveyard is located.
- In the dunes of Ihhan Ubari, in Libya, there are about 15 saltwater lakes. Among them the largest is called Mandara.
- Desert temperatures are very extreme. Over 40 degrees during the day and below zero at night.
6 ′ Day – Desert – Fez
Today in this circuit through Morocco we will get up very early to see the sunrise from the dunes. We will go to the hotel in our friendly humpbacked friends, the dromedaries. We will enjoy a comforting breakfast and then we will leave in the direction of Fez.
Along the way we will be able to contemplate wonderful landscapes.
Did you know…
- Fez and Morocco in general are the world’s leading green tea importers.
- Polygamy in Morocco only accounts for 0.31% of weddings in Morocco, against all odds.
- Al Qarawiyy University located in Fez is the oldest university in the world still in operation.
7 ’Day – Fez – Tangier
Once again, during our tour of Morocco, we will get up early to visit Fez with an official guide. We will try not to get lost in the 8,000 streets of its labyrinthine Medina, we will pass through the Koranic school, the leather dry cleaners and its markets full of smells and colors. We will take the opportunity to choose the latest souvenirs by haggling with the locals at the leather and jewelery stalls.
Then we will continue our circuit through Morocco to the north to go through Tangier again.
8 ′ Day – Tangier – Chefchouen – Algeciras – Night By Bus
Before finishing this circuit in Morocco, we cannot miss the beautiful city of Chefchaouen. Its characteristic blue color floods the photographs of curious and adventurers who dare to get lost in its narrow streets.
We ended the trip crossing to Spain. A quiet night awaits us on the bus back to our destinations, with enough time to see the photos and videos that we have stored of this incredible organized trip to Morocco.
Did you know…
- Chefchaouen is one of the most attractive tourist spots in northern Morocco.
- It is characterized mainly by the blue color of its houses.
- It was for centuries considered a sacred city, so its access was prohibited to non-Muslims until 1920.
- Every year, just before Ramadan, the inhabitants of Chefchaouen carry out the general painting of their houses in blue and white, for which they spend 15 tons of paint. The reason? Legend has it that, to drive away bugs and flies, the reality is unknown.
9 ′ Day – End Of Trip
After a night by bus, we will arrive at our destinations in the morning. All good things have an end and that is why we also have to say goodbye to this great circuit in Morocco, with sadness, but with our eyes full of memories, images and emotions that will accompany us for life.
The travel program may undergo changes for organizational reasons or for other reasons. The changes do not give rise to the right of return or refund.
The indicated program does not include optional / extra activities. You can choose some of them in the reservation form, the other activities will be informed by our tour leader throughout the tour.