General TRAVEL Conditions of Contract
APPLICABLE LEGAL REGULATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONDITIONS.
The binding contract for both parties in the terms provided therein, is instituted by the clauses contained in the published General Conditions, which complete and develop the specific applicable legislation without contravening it. It is a package travel contract, since it includes a set of services previously programmed and offered for a global price, or projected at the client’s request also at a global price. It is considered perfected, by virtue of art. 1258 C.C., at the time the Agency receives the first payment of the advertised amount. The fact of acquiring or taking part in any of the trips published on this website gives rise to the express acceptance by the consumer of each and every one of the General Conditions, which will be considered automatically incorporated into the contract, without requiring their written transcription individualized in it, except as referred to in the RD Legislative 1/2007 of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws and other concordant provisions of the Autonomous Communities. The contracting parties expressly submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city corresponding to the registered office of the Organizer of this Combined Travel contract to resolve all their differences. La organización de estos viajes ha sido realizada por la agencia de viajes contratada Conoce Galicia SL (galiciatravels), Calle Casas Reais 31, 15704 Santiago de Compostela.
1. REGISTRATION AND REFUNDS.
On the website we repeatedly comment that the trips are organized for an audience of 18-35 years. If the consumer is under 18 years of age, he will have to be accompanied by at least one of the parents, or have a written authorization from the legal representative. If you are over 35 years old, we only invite you to read the details of the trip carefully to find yourself in an uncomfortable situation throughout the trip.
We also accept travelers with special needs, but for organizational reasons we need to know 60 days in advance to be able to offer the best service.
Conoce Galicia accepts two registration methods for its events and trips: the reservation through the website www.galiciatravels.com and payment at the office. After the reservation and the payment of the deposit, the reservation is considered formalized with the conditions and extras accepted by the user. In the case the user wants to modify part of the reservation, he will have to request prior authorization from Conoce Galicia.
In the act of registration, the indicated deposit must be paid, part of the total amount of the trip, not considering any place as firmly committed until said deposit is made. Unless a client is not communicated in writing to the contrary, the second payment must be paid 20 days before the start date of the trip, otherwise the place is considered as canceled, applying, in this case, the conditions outlined in the section cancellations.
The prices indicated on this website (except for typographical errors or omissions) are prices that include indirect taxes on consumption when applicable, which, having been calculated based on the rates and currency changes in force on the date of publication of This package travel contract and / or its brochures and offers included in it, may be revised in the event of variations in the cost of transport, including the cost of fuel; in the rates and taxes related to certain services; and in the exchange rates applied to the trip. These variations will be automatically imputed to the consumer except in the case that it occurs in the 20 days prior to the user’s departure.
2. CANCELLATIONS AND ASSIGNMENTS BY THE CONSUMER
At all times, the user or consumer can withdraw from the services requested or contracted, having the right to a refund of the amounts that he had paid, whether it is the total price or the deposit foreseen previously, but he must indemnify the agency for the concepts listed below:
- In the case of individual services: All management costs, plus cancellation fees, if the latter had occurred.
- In the case ofpackage tours, the following relationship will follow between the cost of cancellation and the days that run from the date of receipt of the withdrawal information and the date of commencement of the trip.
|Days in advance||% cancellation cost|
|Between 29 and 45 days||25%|
|Between 7 and 28 days||50%|
|< 7 days||100%|
The % cancellation are calculated on the total amount of the purchased product, regardless of the amount paid as a deposit or advance.
- If you do not show up at the scheduled departure time, you will not be entitled to any refund of the amount paid, unless otherwise agreed by the parties.
- In the event that any of the contracted and canceled services were subject to special economic contracting conditions, such as “charters of airplanes or ships, hiring of apartments, special plane rates (in which 100% of the tickets already issued) or accommodation, services provided in certain countries, snow services, etc., the cancellation fees for withdrawal will be established in accordance with their specific conditions, as reflected in the brochure or budget that includes the program offer that has originated this Combined Travel contract.
- The trips that are originally contracted as an integral part of the combined trip, as well as those that the consumer acquires at destination: they will be governed in relation to cancellation costs by their specific conditions, which will be made manifest verbally to the user, all of them sharing the penalty 100% of the amount if the consumer does not show up.
The specific conditions, set for cancellation costs, will be fully applicable regardless of whether the cancellation has occurred due to force majeure of the consumer.
All reimbursements that are appropriate for any reason will always be formalized online through the page www.galiciatravels.com where the registration had been made, and no refund will be made for services not used voluntarily by the consumer.
Transfer of the travel contract
The consumer of a Package Tour may assign their reservation to a third person as long as they notify it 30 days before the start date of the trip. The assignee will have to meet the same requirements as the transferor, generally required for the Combined Trip, and both will be jointly and severally liable to the Travel Agency for the payment of the price of the trip and the additional expenses of the assignment. When the type of rate or characteristics of the means of transport to be used or the characteristics of the services to be performed by third-party providers make the assignment completely impossible, and this has been reflected in the offer program that is the object of this Combined Travel contract, the Organizer and final Seller of this may oppose the aforementioned assignment.
galiciatravels reserves the right to charge commissions for the transfer of the travel contract.
3. ALTERATIONS BY galiciatravels
galiciatravels undertakes to provide its clients with all the services contracted through the programs-offer contained in its website, with the stipulated conditions and characteristics. You will be exempted from this obligation when:
- Causes of force majeure occur.
- When the minimum number of participants foreseen in each event is not reached (by default, 30 people).
- Sufficient causes, which include those cases in which the Agency, despite acting with due foresight and due diligence, cannot provide the contracted services for reasons that are not attributable to it, both understood according to current legislation.
If the impossibility of providing any service by galiciatravels occurs, the consumer may choose:
- For the termination of the contract without penalty.
- For accepting a supplement to the contract in which the modifications introduced and their impact on the price are specified, and must communicate their decision to the Agency within three days.
The consumer can never request a refund greater than the amount paid.
Throughout the execution of the trip / package / excursion, the program may suffer unforeseen modifications due to meteorological causes, problems with the group, delays due to traffic jams. If the modifications are not relevant and do not lead to a reduction in costs for the agency, the consumer will not be able to request a refund.
If, on the contrary, planned services are not provided that represent more than 50% of the price of the trip that is not motivated by sufficient causes or force majeure, the Organizing Agency will adopt other appropriate solutions for the continuation of the combined trip, without any supplement of price for the consumer and, where appropriate, will pay the latter the amount of the difference between the benefits provided and those provided. If such solutions are not feasible or if the consumer does not accept them for objectively valid reasons, the Agency will provide, in any case, the return to the point of origin, through an equivalent means of transport, returning the amounts that correspond proportionally. .
In these situations, the consumer may demand compensation for breach of contract from galiciatravels, not proceeding when sufficient causes or force majeure have occurred.
Any impossibility of providing the services or alteration of the elements thereof (including the price), made manifest by galiciatravels to the user Before the completion of the contract, you will not be able to justify a request for compensation to the Agency by the consumer for breach of contract, since it has not yet been perfected, framing said modification of the program-offer within the natural process of contract negotiation.
As a general rule, the transfer service from the airport, port or station to the hotel or other place planned for the trip, is contracted until one hour after the official scheduled arrival of the user there. Therefore, if the aforementioned arrival of the user occurs after that period, even due to force majeure, the transfer service may not be provided.
4. THE PRICE OF THE PACKAGE TRAVEL INCLUDES:
- As a general rule, a strict criterion of literality must be followed, which leads to the conclusion that what is not specifically detailed as included in the price of the trip, will not be included in it.
- Round trip transportation only if this service is included in the contract.
- Technical assistance during the trip, when this service is specifically included.
- All other services and accessories that are specifically specified in the corresponding itineraries.
- Accommodation and / or alimony in the contracted regime in each case in the hotels or chosen establishments or in other similar ones in cases of substitution.
- By default, accommodation is in multiple rooms that can range from 2 to 15 beds, depending on the accommodation contracted and their bathrooms may be shared with several rooms of the establishment or private for each room, depending on the accommodation contracted.
- The rates or taxes of the hotel establishment.
- Airport taxes and / or entrance and exit taxes, except when indicated as a supplement or to be paid directly by the consumer;
- Indirect taxes (I.V.A., I.G.I.C.) when these are applicable.
5. OUR PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Visas, vaccination certificates, extras such as soft drinks, coffees, wines, spirits, mineral waters, special diets, washing and ironing of clothes, optional hotel services, porters, tips, etc.
- If not indicated otherwise, Taxi or urban transport services in cities are never included.
- In the case of excursions or optional visits whose price is indicated with the simple character of an estimate, there may be variations (depending on the circumstances) on these initially calculated or anticipated costs.
- Optional activities are understood to be reserved only when galiciatravels has received the amount corresponding to them.
- In the case the optional activities are not carried out due to lack of a minimum number of participants or due to lack of availability, the money paid by the client will be returned.
- In the case of exclusive individual rooms, the price indicated in the reservation form will have to be paid for each person.
- In the case of double rooms, the price per person indicated on the form will have to be paid. The double room will have to be booked in its entirety, otherwise the single room rates will apply.
- In the event that the trip requires actions by the consumer, commissions may be charged for not complying with the established time. The terms, commissions and actions will be duly communicated by email, but in general terms the following will be charged:
- Delay in payment of the pending amount to settle the trip after your first request: € 5 per day of delay.
- Delay in communicating the personal data (online check-in) necessary for the execution of the trip: € 20 per day after your first request, up to a maximum of € 100.
The galiciatravels staff does not perform the function of monitors in any case, but is limited to accompanying passengers during the trip, therefore it is exempt from any responsibility regarding their conduct.
Travel, medical or cancellation insurance is not included unless expressly written otherwise. In any case, customers will be informed of the possibility of subscribing.
6. IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT APARTMENTS, HOTELS, FOOD SERVICES, DOCUMENTATION, LUGGAGE, CHILDREN
Hotels / Apartments / Hostels
The rooms contracted by galiciatravels are multiple and of different sizes (from 2 to 20 beds). The user will have to accept the proposed bed in the proposed room and in the proposed hotel. In the event that a single or double room is preferred, it will be necessary to request it before hiring the trip and pay the extra amount required by galiciatravels.
All the rules that the receiving structure imposes must be respected. It is the participant’s interest to be interested in the rules once inside.
The bathrooms in the accommodation may be shared with several rooms of the establishment or private for each room, depending on the accommodation contracted.
In the event that a client causes damage to the structure, they will be asked to reimburse the repair costs.
galiciatravels always advises to travel light and try not to travel with suitcases of more than 10-12kg. However, it is forbidden to carry suitcases that exceed the measurements of (73cm x 50cm x 25cm). If you need to transport suitcases or material that exceeds these measures, the prior approval of galiciatravels will be required.
The user’s luggage is not the subject of a land transport contract, it being understood for all intents and purposes that the user keeps it with him regardless of the part of the vehicle in which it is placed and that it is transported at the user’s own risk, without the obligation of galiciatravels. to respond for the loss or damage that it may suffer during the trip for any reason, recommending that all users be present in all the handling of loading and unloading of luggage.
Special economic conditions for children.
Given the diversity of treatment applicable to children, depending on their age, the service provider and the date of the trip, it is recommended to always consult the scope of the special conditions that exist and that at all times will be the subject of specific and detailed information. . In general, in terms of accommodation, they will be applicable as long as the child shares a room with two adults.
All users, without exception, must carry their corresponding personal and family documentation, be it their passport or D.N.I., according to the laws of the country or countries they are visiting. It will be on their behalf when the trips require it to obtain visas, passports, vaccination certificates, etc. If the granting of visas is rejected by any Authority, for particular reasons of the user, or their entry into the country is denied due to lack of the requirements that are demanded or by default in the required documentation, or for not being a bearer of the same , galiciatravels declines all responsibility for events of this nature, being on behalf of the consumer any expense that arises, applying in these circumstances the conditions and rules established for the cases of cancellation or voluntary withdrawal of services. All users are also reminded that they must ensure, before starting the trip, that they have complied with all the applicable regulations and requirements regarding visas in order to be able to enter without problems in all the countries that are going to be visited. The user may request galiciatravels to inform him of the documentation
galiciatravels will be liable for the proper execution of the obligations derived from the contract with the consumer, regardless of whether the aforementioned obligations must be executed by the same or by other providers or service providers, without prejudice to the right of galiciatravels to take actions against them. and always within the limits established in these General Conditions and in the applicable legislation. When the consumer appreciates in situ the non-execution or poor execution of the contracted services that are part of the trip, he must immediately notify the provider of the same, and within 48 working hours to galiciatravels, in order for it to take the pertinent measures.
Failure to notify galiciatravels will mean that it is the consumer who must prove the breach in the execution of the contract before the Organizing Agency or the General Directorate of Tourism and / or the competent Court, since outside that period Galicia Travels would be unable to verification of the veracity of the allegations, as well as the achievement of a satisfactory solution for all the parties involved. In the event that the consumer considers that the solutions arbitrated by the Organizing Agency have not been satisfactory, he / she may file a claim within a month from the date of return from the trip to Galicia Travels, in which the placement will be credited. Evidence of the alleged breach within 48 business hours of its occurrence, and to which a photocopy of the Combined Travel contract will be attached, without prejudice to the provisions of Art. 162 of RD Legislative 1/2007 of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws. However, the filing of any claim derived from the Combined Travel contract does not exempt the payment of the trip in any case. As for the limit of compensation for bodily harm resulting from non-compliance or poor performance of the benefits included in the package trip, the provisions of the International Agreements on the matter will be followed.
Regarding non-bodily damage, compensation may never exceed the total price of the initially contracted trip. In no case is the agency responsible for accommodation, maintenance, transport and other expenses that arise as a result of delays in departures or returns of means of transport due to meteorological, technical, strikes or other force majeure. When the trip is made in coaches of its own or rented by the Organizing Agency, in the event of an accident, regardless of the country where it occurs, the consumer expressly submits to the legislation on road accidents of the nation in which they are. registered the vehicle, being able to benefit, as far as personal damage is concerned, the insurance of the same in accordance with the corresponding table of compensation provided for this purpose, and by virtue of which said compensation would be paid to the interested parties, beneficiaries or their legal representatives in the country of registration of the vehicle and precisely in its legal currency.
For the good start of the trips in which the plane is used as a means of transport, please show up at the airport at least an hour and a half in advance of the official departure time, and in any case strictly adhere to the Specific recommendations that are marked in the information documentation of the trip. The airlines, maritime and land companies that intervene in the realization of the trips offered on this website will not be considered responsible for any of the acts, omissions or irregularities that may occur to the traveler during the time that he or she remains outside the respective means of travel. transport. The passage contract will constitute the only bond that unites the transport company and the consumer or traveler.
8. IMAGE AND PRIVACY RIGHTS
During the events, photos will be taken and videos will be recorded that will be used to publicize galiciatravels activities through the website, brochures or other digital or printed media. By participating in events and trips organized by galiciatravels, the possibility of being the subject of video or photos is accepted.
All copyrights are reserved by Conoce Galicia SL